Bavaria Community and Spouses' Club Thrift Shops
Please view the job descriptions below and apply!
On-Call Contractor - Grafenwoehr and Vilseck
Position Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
BCSC is looking for an on-call contractor to fill in as needed at the Grafenwoehr and Vilseck Thrift Shops.
When on duty, the on-call contractor will fill in for the cashier:
1. Maintain designated Cashier area within the Thrift Shop.
2. Be responsible for the Cash Drawer.
3. Complete Sales Transactions.
4. Be knowledgeable in all areas of the Thrift Shop so as to correctly answer customer ́s questions or direct them to the Store Manager.
5. Be flexible and work as a team.
6. Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager or Store Manager.
On an on call basis up to 22-25 hours per week and one Saturday per month. BCSC Thrift Shop operation hours are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:30 AM -5:30 PM and the first Saturday of the month from 9:00 AM -1:00 PM.
Compensation is based on commission, and will be further detailed in candidate interviews.
Applicants must be a D.O.D. ID card holder and be 18 years or older. The applicant must have reliable transportation.
After reviewing the online applications, a select few will be asked to come in for in-person interviews before the final candidate is selected. Candidates who are selected for the interview phase will be contacted.